WE ARE COMING TO STICK
1 – DESCRIPTION
SanaBond® is an adhesive set which consists of high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive and activator.
2 – PROPERTIES
- High bonding strength.
- Suitable for use on vertical surfaces as it will not drip or slump.
- It is particularly suited to bonding difficult substrates which have a porous or uneven nature since it increases bonding strength by preventing the adhesive to be absorbed by the surface.
- It is suitable for the bonding of a very wide range of materials, including acidic surfaces and some porous ones, where rapid bonding times are required.
- Suitable for MDF, wood, chip wood, rubber, most plastics, leather and other common substrates.
- Especially suitable for the applications where cure speed needs to be accelerated.
- Although SanaBond® has a degree of gap filling ability, it is generally recommended for use on close-fitting parts and fairly smooth, even surfaces.
Substrates need to be smooth and have a perfect connection area. Apply a drop on one of the substrates. Join substrates and press firmly for one minute. Application temperature is between +41°F and +95°F.
|SanaBond® 100ml.||25gr. Cyan., + 100ml. Act.||72 Kits|
|SanaBond® 200ml.||50gr. Cyan., + 200ml. Act.||50 Kits|
|SanaBond® 400ml.||100gr. Cyan., + 400ml. Act.||25 Kits|
6–STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
12 months in unopened packaging in a dry and cool storage place at temperatures between +41°F and +95°F.
- Cyanoacrylates should ideally be stored in original sealed containers until used.
- Avoid exposure to strong light and heat sources
- Cyanoacrylates can bond to skin within seconds
- Do not drip into skin or into eyes - can cause serious injury to your eyes.
- Will become hard in container if not closed properly!
- Activator is flammable. Do not throw into fire. Do not inhale.
- Activator box is pressured. Do not crush or drill.